On a scale of 1 to 10, I would have to rate where I am at in regards to my health at about a 6. In order for this number to be a 10 I need to increase my hemoglobin, recover from a cold, eat according to the eating plan prescribed to me, follow up with my doctors appointments, make a commitment to an exercise regime, and create a balance in my daily schedule.
What I am doing today to improve my health:
- Scheduled a follow up appointment with my doctor to review a medication that is not working and contributing to my problems with anemia.
- Began a program to eliminate one of my anti-depressant medications.
- Scheduled a mammogram appointment.
- Listened to my hypnosis tape this morning to help me overcome an addiction to sugar and sugar cravings.
- I am making a commitment to the Body for Life workout program. I've printed up the workout forms, put it in my food journal folder, and went to the gym.
- I was larger than my cravings today.