Wednesday, August 1, 2007

CFM - Day 12


Set my alarm for 7am, woke up at 8:30. Spent time on my goals and intentions this morning. This helps me feel centered and in better control of my life, versus feeling afraid.

I've set some very specific goals that I will accomplish. Sell our home. Get all of my clients orders in. Generate the income to be in school on August 27th, committing to my eating and exercise program, set up a financial "emergency" account immediately.

Began the day with a shake and a tsp of oil, cut back on the amount of am vitamins, split them into a 3x a day schedule - feel better already. Went to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't even consider not going!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never crossed my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Decided to go to the gym before I started my work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spent 20 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill.
Returned home, had a shake with an apple and some of my vitamins. This feels fantastic!!!

Worked in my home office, ran to the bank, and almost exactly 3 hours after having my apple and shake I felt a bit overly hungry. I had another apple and a carrot.

This evening I had 6 oz of Tuna, 1/2 cup of rice, 1/2 cup garbonzo, 3 oils, green beans, and mushrooms. I'm full, no cravings happening today. Decided to go to bed at 9pm so I can read, write in my blog, and do some spiritual exercises. A great day! (this am I weighed 163.5)

No comments: