Sunday, July 22, 2007

CFM - Day 1


July 21: Today I woke up at 11:30 a.m., ate 2 pieces of Pizza Hut Pizza and 2 cups of coffee. Couple hours later I ate 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds, an apple and a glass of water and FINALLY (its been a month) went to the gym. I worked out on the elliptical for 45 minutes! Then I ate sushi california roll and some other kind of roll I don't know the name of. I also ate a large bowl of grapes. Later when my husband went to work I was wanting to just munch on something - chocolate preferably, but, since there wasn't any in the house and I didn't want to go out and get some, I ate another bowl of grapes and another piece of pizza and a piece of garlic bread (that I didn't really like because it was dry) . Still craving chocolate I made myself a chocolate protein shake. Went to bed about 11:00 with a diet coke and 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.

Although this doesn't sound like too terrible of a day, I'm not even close to the eating plan I've been given to follow by my doctor. I'll try again on Sunday.

No comments: