Tuesday, July 24, 2007

CFM - Day 4



Set alarm for 8am woke up at 11am. Woke up hungry and grabbed a peach with my coffee. About 45 minutes later I had a shake with a tsp of oil. About 2:00 I had a 1/4 cup of nuts and a shake with oil. Packed a peach and carrots before I went to the gym and pulled a frozen 1/2 cup of lentil soup out of the freezer for tomorrow. Went to gym and used the elliptical orbiter for 30 minutes. Took my granddaughter home,she lives about 30 minutes away, and ate my peach and carrots on the way. Returned home about 5:30 and grabbed a salad and a wheat lawash.

Feeling stressed out about finances and can feel the craving for sugar hitting me in waves.

At 8:00 I ate 6 ounces of shrimp and 1/2 cup of chickpeas. I pulled some Orange Roughie from the freezer for tomorrow. I plan on going to bed about 10pm.

No comments: