Thursday, July 26, 2007

CFM - Day 6


Set alarm for 7am and got up at 7:09. Had to fast before taking some blood tests at 9:00. Packed an apple and nuts for when test was completed. Craving a bagel and cream cheese on my way back home. Talked myself through it by shifting my thoughts to the protein shake I would have when I got home. Returned home at 10:30. Made a shake.

Have the urge to take a nap, however, I honestly want to make another choice, so, I will push through it. I know that I can go to bed early tonight if I want to.
Oh well, ended up taking a three hour nap from 12 to 3pm!
Had a shake and an apple at 5:00. Waiting on husband because I'd like to go out for sushi. If he doesn't hurry, I'll have to go alone.
Showed my house today for the third time to this couple. It'd be great to be able to sell it. Michigan's housing market is pretty rough right now and I currently own two houses. I'm ready to move into a small loft that I've completely renovated and let go of my larger home. Fingers Crossed.
9:00 Husband and I went out for sushi. I had a bowl of soup, a salad, 2 egg, 2 salmon, 1 yellowfin tuna, and 4 pieces of vegetable roll. Then I had about 3 oz of salmon and packaged the remaining to take home. As soon as I walked out the door though I was hit with a craving for ice cream. I felt really angry about it. I tried talking with my husband about it but that just frustrated me more. While we were driving home I was obsessing on ice cream, than chocolate, than m & m's. I was not able to let go of the obsession. I asked my husband to stop at CVS and I went in and bought a 20 oz bag of peanut m&m's. Even as I'm writing this, the m&m's are distracting to me I want to hurry up and finish typing so I can go up to my room and eat them.

No comments: